Sabtu, 25 Februari 2012

Soal bahasa inggris SMK Wikrama 1 jepara


Kompetensi : berkomunikasi dengan bahasa inggris setara level novise
Sub kompetensi :
Memahami ungkapan – ungkapan dasar pada interaksi social untuk kepentingan kehidupan
Kathy usually ………… in front of the class
a. Sites
b. Is sitting
c. Sit
d. Sits
e. Has sat
Jawaban : d
………….. you always lock the door your apartment when you leave?
a. Do
b. Does
c. Are
d. Did
e. Is
Jawaban : a
Every morning, the sun……………. in my bedroom window
a. Is shining
b. Was shining
c. Does shine
d. Are shining
e. Shines
Jawaban : e
You ……….. speak English
a. Does not
b. Don’t
c. Aren’t
d. Isn’t
e. Am not
Jawaban : b
There is a book on the desk, but it …………….to me
a. Is not belonging
b. Wasn’t belonging
c. Is not belong
d. Doesn’t belong
e. Don’t belong
Jawaban : b
He ………. College from September to may every year
a. Attends
b. Is attending
c. Does attends
d. Attending
e. Are attending
Jawaban : a
What time ……….. the banks close in kelet?
a. Does
b. Did
c. Are
d. Is
e. Do
Jawaban : e
If you need money, why ……… you get a job?
a. Didn’t
b. Don’t
c. Aren’t
d. Doesn’t
e. Haven’t
Jawaban : b
I ……….. at 5 o’clock
a. Get up usually
b. Gets up usually
c. Usually get up
d. Usually gets up
e. Get usually up
Jawaban : c
They ………. For us
a. Always looks
b. Always look
c. Always looking
d. Always looked
e. Look always
Jawaban : b
Arrange the following sentences into descriptive text
1. I have 5 cats, but I like pretty most.
2. My name is anton
3. She is the fattest of all my cats.
4. I am a pet lover and I am crazy about cats
5. Her fur is black and white
6. Pretty is a female cat
a. 2-4-1-6-3-5
b. 1-4-2-6-3-5
c. 4-2-6-1-3-5
d. 2-4-1-3-5-6
e. 2-5-6-4-1-3
Jawaban : a
Do you ……… strawberry juice?
a. Like
b. Liked
c. Likes
d. Liking
e. Is like
Jawaban : a
He ……….. not want to come to the party
a. Do
b. Is
c. Does
d. Are
e. Am
Jawaban : c
…………. We too late to catch the train?
a. Is
b. Does
c. Are
d. Am
e. Was
Jawwaban : c
It ………… a bright day today
a. Is
b. Are
c. Am
d. Does
e. Do
Jawaban : a
Sorry, Diana ………… not here at the moment
a. Am
b. Be
c. Is
d. Do
e. Does
………… I correct?
a. Am
b. Are
c. Is
d. Does
e. Do
Jawaban : a
Lola …….. not usually go to my house.
a. Is
b. Do
c. Are
d. Does
e. Am
Jawaban : d
My parents …………. In a nice house
a. Live
b. Lives
c. Are live
d. Lived
e. Living
Jawaban : a
We ……… Indonesians
a. Do
b. Are
c. Did
d. Am
e. Is
Jaawaban : b
You ………… so happy today
a. Looks
b. Is
c. Be
d. Look
e. Looking
Jawaban : d
Anna : hi, I found this on my table. is this yours?
Dian : yes …………
a. It’s mine, thanks a lot. I’ve been looking for it
b. It’s my own. Thank you
c. I don’t know where I put it before
d. Thank you. I hope you don’t mind
e. Never mind
Jawaban : a
My friend is a good guitarist, and she loves hers guitar so much. She often practices by herself to strengthen her skill.
Passanger : excuse me
Arif : yes sir. May I help you?
Passanger : I hope so. I’ve lost my sweater
Arif : I see, what does it look like?
Passanger : well, it’s ……………..
Arif : what is it made of?
Passanger : wool
Arif : ok. I’ll need your name and address
a. Light, blue, and has stripes
b. It’s big
c. Expensive
d. Cheap
e. It’s very full color
Jawaban : a

1 komentar:

Jangan Takut Bertanya dan Berbicara.,.,.,.,.,.,
Luapkankanlah semua isi pikiran & hati anda disini.,.,.,
salam persahabatan.,.,.,.,.!!!!!!!!!!!!